- 0,00 kr
1. Purchase Terms and Conditions for Reseller
- These General Terms and Conditions apply between AB Skinnwille and the company that places an order from us via www.skinnwillehome.se Detailed contact information and other information about Skinnwille can be found on the Website.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, but the changes you approved at the time of your purchase will always apply to that purchase. All changes will be reflected in the most recently published version of the Terms and Conditions on the Website. Changes enter into force upon your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, that is, in connection with your making a new purchase.
2. Agreement and Order
- The minimum order value is 300 EUR
- In order to make a purchase through the Website, you must accept the Terms and Conditions.
- After receiving an order, Skinnwille will send you an order confirmation as soon as possible via e-mail confirming the order. Purchase agreements are only entered into when Skinnwille has confirmed the order in writing and you have received the order confirmation by e-mail.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order, for example if you have entered incorrect information or the order cannot be fulfilled when items are sold out.
- Please note that we will never list products that are temporarily out of stock. Such products must be re-ordered at another time.
3. Product information, etc.
- We reserve the right to final sale of products and any image or writing errors on the Website, in advertisements or other marketing material and product descriptions. Skinnwille has the right to correct any such errors, alter or update the information on the Website and to continuously implement product changes and improvements on the Website.
- Images on the Website showing products, in advertisements and other marketing material should be viewed as illustrations only and not a specification of the product's features, functions, origin or any warranty. Skinnwille is not responsible for information on the Website that comes from a third party.
- The content of the Website is protected by copyright. Product names and logos may also be protected by trademark law or in accordance with market law. This means that trademarks, company names, product names, images and graphics, design, layout and information about products, services and other content may not be copied or used without prior written permission from Skinnwille.
4. Prices and payment
- When ordering, the prices that are stated on the Website at the time of ordering apply, unless otherwise expressly agreed or if the circumstances do not clearly give rise to any other reasons. All prices are expressed in Swedish kronor (SEK) excluding VAT. Prices do not include any payment processing or shipping charges.
- Skinnwille strives to ensure to the greatest extent possible that information presented on the Website is accurate. However, we reserve the right that the Website may contain typographical errors and incorrect prices and we are not bound by prices that you realised or should have realised were incorrect. If an incorrect price has been stated for an ordered product, we will notify you and await any approval of the corrected price before the order is considered approved.
- You can pay for your purchase through the payment options and according to the separate payment terms stated on the Website. We reserve the right not to always offer all payment methods, or to change payment methods if the one which you have chosen does not work at the time of purchase for any reason.
5. Promotions, discount codes and other offers
- Skinnwille may from time to time carry out promotions, discount codes and other offers for various products. For products covered by such Offers, the advantageous price or the advantageous conditions apply for the limited period specified in connection with the relevant Offer or as long as the stock is sufficient. Otherwise these Terms and Conditions apply.
- Offers cannot be combined with other discounts unless explicitly stated otherwise. Upon termination or revocation of the Offer, these Terms and Conditions shall apply in their entirety to the products previously covered by the Offer.
6. Abandoned shopping cart
- If you have placed goods in the shopping cart without placing an order, we will send you a reminder list by e-mail of the products you have placed in the shopping cart provided that you:
- are a customer and have not declined marketing from us, or
- that you have otherwise agreed to receive marketing from us.
- You can refuse any marketing at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" in the e-mail you receive.
- You can at any time recreate the shopping cart with all the products you have added to the shopping cart. If you do not want to recreate the shopping cart, you do not need to take any action. Price and availability of the products are based on the prices and availability that applied when adding the products to the shopping cart. We therefore reserve the right to change prices in connection with various Offers and for final sale.
- Shipping costs will be added to the order unless otherwise expressly stated in connection with your order. Shipping is free within Sweden for orders of at least 5,000 (SEK)
- Please contact Skinnwille in the event of a complaint within 2 weeks of receipt of delivery.
12. Applicable law and disputes
- Disputes between companies shall be decided by a court of general jurisdiction.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with Swedish law.